Writing a Competitive Research Grant Proposal
During the last 30 minutes of the presentation, a panel of successful researchers will discuss navigating the competitive grant landscape and the review process.
Following this workshop, you will be able to:
- Develop a persuasive grant proposal that is responsive to the sponsor’s priorities.
- Learn ways to prepare for a critical review.
- Examine elements of a focused research plan, including hypotheses or research questions, objectives and long-range research goals, and rationales and methods.
- Review existing resources at the University of Michigan for research proposal development.
- Review options for reusing a failed renewal or an unsuccessful new proposal.
Target Audience: Physicians and other faculty who develop grant proposals for research funding.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. PLEASE REGISTER HERE.
If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation to attend this workshop, or have questions about accessibility, please contact Jordan Wright at email@example.com or 734-764-2574. Please also let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies. Advance notice is necessary as some accommodations may require more time for the University to arrange so letting us know at least 2 weeks in advance is much appreciated.