“Post-Award” comprises everything that happens to administer a research project, following the official award being received. The following pages contain resources, tools and guidance that is available to assist our Research Administrators with their day-to-day activities.
- Effort Reporting - This link takes you to the Michigan Medicine site that houses Faculty and Staff Effort Reporting Resources including Effort Reporting Expectations, Support & Training, and Contact Information.
- Establishing Subaccounts - This policy describes when a subaccount should be expected and provided.
- Post-Award Procedures Manual **Revised 7/1/2019** - This comprehensive manual represents the consolidation of the Medical School post-award procedures and best practices. It is designed to serve the sponsored project post-award community, is based on the utilization of the Real-Time Financials modules, and is written with the assumption that the reader has a basic knowledge of post-award policies and University procedures.
- Sponsored Programs – Provides personal customer service for active externally funded projects. Their website contains additional tools and resources to assist you managing financial post-award activities.
- Office of Contract Administration – The Office of Contract Administration reviews and executes contracts and grants associated with sponsored projects and prepares subcontract agreements and hybrid PO’s.
- Reporting Resources – This page provides report resources available to assist with reviewing financial activity.
- Research Procurement – This page provides guidance on procuring research goods and services.
- Post-Award Change Form – This form is submitted to ORSP to request post-award changes to active, funded projects.
- Budget Reallocation – This page contains instructions for processing budget reallocations in M-Pathways.
- Sponsored Programs Closeout Checklist – This page contains checklists that assist with project close-out activities.
- Sponsored Transfer Guidelines – This page provides guidance on sponsored transfer guidelines.
- Transferring Grants between Institutions – Overview of the transfer process and resources available to help work through a transfer in or out of UM.
- Handling Salary Over the Cap – This page provides guidance on how salary caps, specifically the DHHS Salary Cap, should be handled.