The Data Office team offers a consultation service where a data specialist offers a deeper dive into the patient health data resources available. Here are some examples of questions you may want to explore:
- I’m doing a retrospective study on ICU patients. How far back do vitals data go?
- I have genetic markers for my research participants. Can I get genetic information on healthy matched controls?
- Can I share de-identified data with another institution? Or with an industry partner?
- Is it possible to retrieve survey data that patients provided through the patient portal?
- I’m collaborating with colleagues in the College of Engineering. Can they store patient data on their servers?
Consulting hours by appointment only. Request a consultation now or call (734) 615-2100.