Contact MCRU Central Scheduling at 734-763-7363 for all locations and services. Please be advised that schedule requests outside of these guidelines will be directed to the Scheduling Coordinators, as they are best suited to assist you.
- All scheduling requests must be entered into the scheduling portal
- Please only check service boxes if they are to be performed by MCRU clinical staff.
- Please indicate in the “other” section any investigational medication routes if applicable (for example, SC medication administration).
- The “other” section is an excellent way to relay additional information such as potential alternative days/times or specific room requests.
- Make sure to leave processing and shipping time when scheduling appointments.
- All requests will be processed within 24 business hours.
Have a noon cut-off the business day before the appointment request. All requests need to go into the scheduling portal.
Extended Stay Appointments:
Require 14 days' notice and are offered on rotating schedule. Changes to the schedule due to holidays/special circumstances will be reflected in the portal calendar which should be referenced prior to placing requests.
Extended Stay Cancellation Process:
If you need to cancel or modify an extended stay appointment you must do so at least 48 hours in advance. This includes changing a participant. If a participant change is requested and it is within 48 hours notice, the new participant must have already been screened and is eligible to participate in your study.