Michigan Experts is a searchable database of research expertise across disciplines, offering a rich representation of the research knowledge and talent of over 3,000 faculty members across the University of Michigan.
Use the database to find researchers with specific areas of expertise for collaboration or mentoring, explore co-author networks, and connect with colleagues across the preeminent U-M research enterprise to expand your research network.
The database currently includes faculty from several schools, centers and institutes, including:
- Medical School
- Schools of: Kinesiology, Dentistry, Nursing, Public Health
- Colleges of: Engineering, Literature, Science and the Arts, Pharmacy
- Cancer Center
- Kresge Hearing Research Institute
- Samuel and Jean Frankel Cardiovascular Center
- U-M Dearborn
- Life Sciences Institute and many more!
Michigan Experts is powered by Elsevier, and is managed by the Medical School Office of Research and Medical School Information Services.
For more information, please see the areas listed below: