Informed Consent Template Instructions - Required Reading This document provides detailed instructions for completing the template including required language, alternate text and information about sections that may be altered. These instructions are to guide and assist you in completing the Informed Consent Template prior to being submitted to the IRBMED for review. Investigators are responsible for understanding and following all instructions.
Informed Consent Template (Clean) (version 6-3-2016) This document is to be used to complete the Informed Consent Template that is to be submitted to the IRBMED for review.
When uploading your informed consent form in eResearch:
- New Applications: Please make sure to delete all instruction boxes, comments, and headers from the original template. Also be sure to proofread the document for spelling, grammar, and formatting errors.
- Amendments: Per the IRBMED Version Control of Informed Consent Documents statement of practice, as part of an amendment modifying the consent(s)
- Edit the most recent version of the clean informed consent document found in 10-1.1.
- Use the Upload Revision button to stack the new tracked-changes document on top of the tracked-changes stack.
- Use the standard naming conventions for stacks from the Version Control of Informed Consent Documents statement of practice. Also be sure to proofread the document for spelling, grammar, and formatting errors.
- For informed consent documents that are uploaded in eResearch but are no longer in use, please simply change the document file name by adding the phrase “Not in use” to the file name. Do not delete these documents from the eResearch application.
Page created 1-13-2014