- Central IRB at University of Michigan Workflows
- Slideshow from the "IRBMED and Chesapeake IRB" Presentation on July 30, 2013
- IRBMED and Central IRBs: Frequently Asked Questions
WORKING WITH CENTRAL IRBs
U-M has finalized Master Services Agreements with several IRBs:
- Chesapeake IRB
- NCI CIRB (CIRB)
- Quorum Review IRB
- Schulman Associates IRB
- Western IRB (WIRB)
Under these Agreements, U-M may cede regulatory oversight of new, industry-sponsored, Phase 3 or 4 multi-site trials to one of these central IRBs.
Study teams will need to complete the "Request Review by a Non-UM IRB" (AKA, Ceding) Application within eResearch and receive an acknowledgement letter in addition to completing the electronic site application for the central IRB of choice. Study teams must receive the U-M acknowledgement letter and the central IRB approval notice before beginning any research related activities.
For more information about working with one of the listed IRBs, click on the links below:
NCI CIRB (CIRB)
Quorum Review IRB
- Working with Quorum Review IRB
- Quorum Review IRB cover page
- Quorum Site Information Questionnaire
- This form is required for each protocol submission as a part of the application packet. IRBMED is providing it here for study team convenience. However, questions related to this form should be directed to Quorum.
Schulman Associates IRB
Western IRB (WIRB)
Non-UM Academic or Other Consortiums
Page created 9/4/2012