- A current list of available equipment and services for 95 cores located at U-M.
- Many of the cores featured are also connected with MiCORES, the online system used for resource scheduling and billing operations.
- A new way for users to search core facilities by specialty using the new service category filter.
- A refreshed visual redesign that is more accessible and mobile responsive to enhance the user experience sitewide.
- Updated search functionality to make it easier and quicker to find the information you need.
- The ability to find equipment and services by campus building or by the units that house them.
Do you work in a core facility that would like to be featured on the Michigan Research Cores website? If so, good news! Any U-M core facility that provides a service to research faculty, either through a core service or piece of equipment/expertise is welcome to join so please submit your request to be included today.
If you have any questions about registering your core or the Michigan Research Cores website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.