Research Capital Investment Committee
The Executive Vice Dean for Research has been provisioned funds to support the investment in research core facilities. The Research Capital Investment Committee will prioritize capital requests from core directors, by relevance and need to the Medical School faculty at large.
The Research Capital Investment Committee includes a subset of faculty from the Biomedical Research Core Facility (BRCF) Scientific Advisory Committee in order to provide the sharing of information across both committees. In addition, membership includes multiple faculty members from across the Medical School with a variety of affiliations.
- Andrew Lieberman, M.D., Ph.D., Gerald D Abrams Collegiate Professor and Professor of Pathology, Medical School
- Marina Pasca di Magliano, Ph.D., Maude T Lane Professor of Surgical Immunology, Professor of Surgery, Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology and Associate Director Academic Program, Cancer Biology Graduate Program, Medical School
- J. Michelle Kahlenberg, M.D., Ph.D., Giles G Bole M.D. and Dorothy Mulkey M.D. Research Professor of Rheumatology, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine and Associate Professor of Dermatology, Medical School
- Martin Myers Jr., M.D., Ph.D., Marilyn H Vincent Professor of Diabetes Research, Director of the Michigan Diabetes Initiative, Professor of Internal Medicine and Professor of Molecular and Integrative Physiology, Medical School
- Cassandra Wong, Director, Biomedical Research Core Facilities
- Karl Jepsen, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Research, Henry Ruppenthal Family Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Bioengineering, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Medical School and Professor of Biomedical Engineering, College of Engineering and Medical School
- Anitha Chennat, Associate Director, Biomedical Research Core Facilities
- Julie Power, Administrative Specialist, Biomedical Research Core Facilities
- Carrie Schray, Business Manager, Biomedical Research Core Facilities
- Deborah Lennington, Financial Analyst Lead, Medical School
- John Brimacombe, Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Contact Julie Power at 734-763-2783
1150 W. Medical Center Drive, C560 MSRBII, Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Or contact the Medical School Office of Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.